Hindu fan wishes to convert to Islam by listening to the call to the voice of Atif Aslam - BEST WEBSITE FOR DAILY POPULAR WORLD TOP NEWS - JTN

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Hindu fan wishes to convert to Islam by listening to the call to the voice of Atif Aslam


KARACHI:  The call to the voice of singer Atif Aslam not only appealed to fans in Pakistan and around the world, but also to his non-Muslim fans.
In order to get rid of the Corona Virus, the past few days in Pakistan, apart from the prescribed times, there is a continuation of the call and God is asking for forgiveness of his sins. Singer Atif Aslam also shared a video of Azan on social media two days ago. The call to the beautiful voice of Atif Aslam appealed to the listeners and the people praised him greatly.
ALSO READ: In the  voice of Atif Aslam, the call is made to the listeners
However, not only his Muslim fans were among those who praised Atif Aslam, but non-Muslim fans from across the border also listened to and praised the call to Atif Aslam. On YouTube, Atif Aslam wrote a message with the video of Azan: "Allah is the Greatest and I testify that there is no god other than Allah and Muhammad is the Prophet of Allah." So far millions of people have heard from all over the world and thousands have commented on it.
ALSO READ:  Thank God for having a wife like Atif Aslam Sara
Ankit Prajapati, a non-Muslim fan, commented, "I am Hindu but I love Islam and I want to enter this religion." This commentary by Ankit was greatly appreciated by people and suggested them to read the Qur'an with open minded translation.



A fan named Vilkas wrote that I belong to India and I am not Muslim, but the way Atif Aslam gave the call I liked it even though I did not understand the words of Adhan, but in fact this spiritual voice touched my heart. Pratik further wrote that I am a Hindu at some distance from my house and I have heard the call of the Adhan many times but never heard such a spiritual voice.


Arjit's fan user wrote Atif's life work on one side and this adhan on one side, Mashallah.


Sheena wrote that I am a Hindu and I belong to India. Your spiritual voice was full of emotions that touched my heart. I pray that your prayers will be heard. May God always keep you happy.


 A user named Tanuja Parveen wrote that I have only one beautiful word for it, "Masha Allah".


 Naz Butt praised Atif Aslam and said, "This is a call to prayer, Mashallah."


A user named Deepika Sandal wrote that I belong to India and I do not understand Urdu but I want to say that when one prays to God with a deep heart, one goes away.


Atif Aslam is one of the most talented Muslim singers worldwide, wrote a user from Bangladesh. While Safwan Chaudhry wrote that perhaps God has given you such a valuable voice, Masha Allah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner